ESSFN Grant Request
The ESSFN Congress is now complying with the new MedTech / Eucomed regulations.
Participation is now subject to the MEDTECH EUROPE CODE OF ETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICE, which means industrial support will only be possible through a grant request process.
Starting from January 1st, 2018, direct support from the industry for participants is prohibited.
Industrials will allocate a global grant to the ESSFN Congress, through MCO Congrès (Official PCO)
ESSFN Grant eligibility criteria:
- - You must be Member of the ESSFN (become a member here) or Psychiatrist.
- - and having an abstract submitted or an invited lecture to the ESSFN Congress 2018
You are matching the grant eligibility criteria: How does it work?
- Register to the ESSFN congress, book your accommodation and transportation.
- During your profile creation, confirm that you want to apply for a grant, before June 30th, 2020,
- If you are selected, you will receive a confirmation of support before July 15th, 2020
- Submit online the following documents before August 1st, 2020:
• Accommodation invoice,
• Flight ticket/Train ticket/Mileage if traveling by personal car.
• Personal Bank details
- You sign in, each day of the congress
- You will get your reimbursement once the payment of your supporting company has been done.
Your request for a grant will not guarantee your expenses coverage. The allocation of grants will be subjected to approval and confirmed by July 15th, 2020.
Maximum amounts supported by a grant during the ESSFN Congress
• Registration: Up to 650 €
• Accommodation*: Up to 705 € (3 nights at Novotel basis / Can be booked through the congress website)
• Travel*: Up to 500€ (economy class)